Your use of or linking to any content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is the copyrighted property of Teva (or the original creator of the material) and may not be used without the written permission of Teva, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Teva neither warrants nor represents that your permitted use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Teva intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- Subject to clause 3 you may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Teva. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate civil or criminal laws. You are also advised that Teva will vigorously enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”), including Teva and Copaxone are registered and unregistered trademarks of Teva and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Teva or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- This site contains links to third party websites which are provided for information purposes only. Teva has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and Teva does not endorse the content or owner of any linked third party website.
- While Teva uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Teva makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, completeness or currency. Teva shall not be held responsible for any action taken or failure to act that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk. Teva assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Teva nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect loss or damage (including punitive damages) arising out your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS to the maximum extent permitted by Australian law.
- Teva also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Although Teva may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, message boards, and the like on the Site, Teva is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such material nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, promotional materials, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, privacy disclosure or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, promotional, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Teva will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Teva to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- This Site may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which may be available in Australia. A reference to a product or service on this Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in Australia. The products referred to on this Site may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this Site are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this Site as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of Australia.
- Teva maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Teva and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Teva or products currently under development by Teva, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that products referred to in the Site which are under development have not necessarily been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
- Nothing on this Site constitutes an invitation or offer to invest or deal in the shares of Teva or any of its related entities. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this Site and the past performance of the price of shares must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
- Teva may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way, or use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to others.
- If any of the Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia. Any legal action or proceeding relating to those Terms and Conditions or your use of this Site must be brought exclusively in the courts of Australia.